Google HashCode 2022 registrations are now open. Time to prepare your self your coding stage is ready. Compete among the best coders across the globe. Get up to 4,000 USD as a winning prize. Joining link at bottom.
Google HashCode | 2022 | registration started
The intellectual property of all company names, logos, and brands belongs to their respective owners. This website’s company, product, and service names are solely for identification reasons.
|Team Rank||Prize Money Per Participant|
|1st Place||$4,000 USD|
|2nd Place||$2,000 USD|
|3rd Place||$1,000 USD|
Google HashCode 2022 is Free for all coders. Any one with a good coding knowledge with any language can take participate with their teams.
Last date to apply : 23 feb 2022
Get opportunity for internships/jobs on the basis of your performance in Google HashCode
Prepare for Interviews for interns/jobs
HR interviews are challenging since they attempt to assess your attitude and personality.
Communication skills, the ability to tolerate pressure, the ability to think, and personality are all factors to consider. The following are some questions that can help you succeed in your placement interviews.
- Tell me about your background.
- What are your interests?
- Why do you wish to be a part of our group?
- Who is the company’s founder?
- What is the location of our headquarters?
- Are you going to be able to reallocate?
- Would you be available to work for our foreign clients during night shifts?
- Will you be able to operate effectively under duress?
- What is your greatest asset? (Examples include working under duress, agility, and so on.)
- Which location is your favourite and why?
- Do you have any other inquiries?
- Always be courteous.
- Once you’ve completed your interview, express your gratitude and confidently close the cabin door quietly.
Prepare Your CV/Resume
- The first thing your recruiter/employer will see is your resume or CV.
Your resume should be no more than one page long.
Your abilities and projects should be mentioned in your resume
- Never send a docx file as a resume. Send your resume in pdf format at all times.
- Your CV should be focused on the particular position that you are interested in.
- Test series and study materials will help you prepare for your exams.
- Improve your ability to communicate.
- Keep your Linkedin profile up to date